120 Stable Road | Lehighton, PA 18235 | 610-681-4202

Federal & State Elected Officials

Towamensing Township The following information is to help Towamensing Township residents contact their federal legislatures.

Robert P. Casey, U.S. Senate
Washington DC Office:
393 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: 202-224-6324
Fax: 202-228-0604

Lehigh Valley Office:
840 Hamilton Street, Suite 301
Allentown, PA 18101
Phone: 610-782-9470
Fax: 610-782-9474

Senator John Fetterman, U.S. Senate
Washington DC Office:
B40B Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: 202-224-4254
Email: john@fetterman.senate.gov

Here's how to contact your state legislature State Representatives and Senators are elected to research and propose laws and amendments to laws.

They also help with matters involving government agencies, including helping people apply for money to help heat their homes, and senior citizens seeking rent or property tax rebate.

Your state lawmaker can help you obtain birth or death certificates or food stamps, apply to open a business or obtain a driver's license or enroll a child in the state's health insurance program for low income families.

Here is a list of state legislatures covering our area.

Senator David G. Argall - Republican

Harrisburg Office
Senate Box 203029
Harrisburg, PA 17120
Phone: 717-787-2637
Fax: 717-783-8657

Mahanoy City Office
One West Centre St.
P.O. Box 150
Mahanoy City, PA 17948
Phone: 570-773-0891
Fax: 570-773-1675

Representative Doyle Heffley - Republican

Harrisburg Office
218 Ryan Office Building
PO Box 202122
Harrisburg, PA 17120
Phone: 717-260-6139
Fax: 717-772-8418

Weissport Office
204B Bridge St.
Lehighton, PA 18235
Phone: 610-377-6363
Fax: 610-377-5675

Albrightsville Office
2681 State Rte 903
Unit 3
Albrightsville, PA 18210
Phone: 570-722-8700
Fax: 570-722-8702

  • Requests for literature of all kinds – Bills, Regulation, Statutes, Pennsylvania Maps, Senior Citizen.
  • Information, student aid information, etc.
  • Car Registration, special tags, titles, and license applications, Handicapped license plates and placards.
  • Welfare and food stamps problems.
  • Unemployment compensation, disability, and workers compensation problems.
  • Birth and death certificate applications.
  • Questions about utilities or the PUC.
  • Consumer complaints.
  • Problems or questions about Penndot.
  • Complaints and problems with Insurance companies.
  • Problems with Pennsylvania income tax.
  • Tour of the State Capital for individuals or groups.
  • Citations from PA. House of Representatives for outstanding local accomplishments and family milestones.
  • Any problem with state government.

Towamensing Township
© Towamensing Township